Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am a BUSY BEE!

I promise I am not a bad blogger, I am just a busy blogger. I have been drowning lately in school, basketball and ok, I will say it, my T.V shows. I am highly addicted. My current favorites that I MUST watch or record are the following:

1. THE BACHOLOR

2. Greys Anatomy

3. Private Practice

4. Modern Family

5. Desperate Housewives

5. Million Dollar Money Drop


On top of those, lately it seems the T.V is exploding with shows calling my name. On Saturday night I stayed home and watched the Miss. America Pageant. I felt like a Grandma staying in on a Saturday night. It felt pretty good actually. I have to say though; I am not so sure I agree with the fact that our Miss. America is only 17 years old. She is not even old enough to vote, this just does not make since to me. She is beautiful don't get me wrong, just seems so young.

Anyway back to my shows. I also have recently become addicted to Real Housewives of Atlanta. These shows somehow suck me in. I watched that show on Sunday for 3 hours straight. I finally told myself how ridiculous I was and got up, I went to a different room and turned it back on. At least I changed locations right?

This is why I have not had time for blogging. I hope you see how busy I have really truly been. I am so excited to continue this busy life I lead all weekend long. I am going to our house in Throckmorton with my family. I have a love hate relationship with that place. I love to go because it is extremely relaxing. My daily routine in Throckmorton during hunting season is this:

*Wake up at 4 to hunt with dad.
*Come home to a yummy breakfast of sausage and eggs.
*Go back to sleep.
*Wake up in the afternoon to hunt with dad.
*Come home to a wonderful dinner of steaks or hamburgers.
*Watch T.V and relax in bed.

Somewhere in that routine, I get lucky and get a deer. When it is not hunting season, I do the same thing taking out the hunting part. I go to grade papers that I am behind on, catch up on rest, be with family, and not go out and stay up late. Our house is really cute... I will update with a picture this weekend while I am there. I have hate the place sometimes because there is NOTHING to do in this town. I am talking population a couple hundred. There is only a dollar store and a gas station in the town. You better come prepared in this town!

I hope you all have a great weekend and start next week off as rested as I will be.

<3 Randi

1 comment:

Casey Drake said...

Well Busy girl, I can see that you will be busy tonight, being that two of those shows come on tonight! ;)

Take lots of pictures of the house, I find it odd that this is my families house and I have only been once.. :( However, I hope Easton visits it frequently and becomes a hunter!

Love ya!